Tuesday, July 14, 2009

so many ups, so many downs.
im walking on eggshells with my barefeet.


I went for a walk tonight, smoked two ciggarettes contemplated my life the past, future, and present. I looked at the stars thinking how tiny my life is and how insignifigant all these problems seem to be. I needed sometime alone, I thought about faith about my path and where I seemed to be headed. I asked god for a sign knowing he's no houdini. I thought about people in my life and those who weren't anymore. I thought about love. I considered my lifes passions, dreams and those obstacles that wouldnt allow me to pave a path toward them. I reflexed on how I always feel the need to help someone leaving me wonder why all of these people end up at my doorstep just to leave me treading through high waters in hopes of reaching land. I thought about giving up.