Friday, July 30, 2010

Life has been moving so fast, so many things to be accomplished at once its overwhelming. It makes my stomach twist and before I know it those moments are gone, where did they go, where did my time go.
I'm sick of mountains being made out of molehills, I want to enjoy my time instead of harping on things on which may suck, cause a huge argument only to be forgotten on what the whole premise of the argument was in the next few days. While yes, there are certain things in life which inevitability will exhaust you, make you yell, scream, want to break someones neck.. get your two cents in and leave it at that. Why harp on it after the fact, why make the issue an issue if there is a resolution to it or whats been done is already done. There is no point, you will make yourself ill and make the other person involved sick and tired of listening to you. Take time, cool off ,and be happy things aren't worse/there is an end in sight. NO MORE PITY PARTIES NO MORE BULLSHIT.