Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have a cluttered head right now and what I'm about to write doesnt have to do with any specific time period of my life it's simply a collection of ideas complied into one big rambling blob.

There are things that people I greatly care about do that I tend to make excuses for because i would like to believe them and find them trustowrthy but when I sit and contemplate these mishappenings and seem to find more information that I then confront them with and they deny it coming up with a sub-par story.. it's total bullshit. One of the things i hate most is dishonesty to me that is the end all of all relationships. That seems to be the cause of why i ended any relationship I have ever had with anyone.. friends, family, boyfriends, you name it. Respect, another topic, this is something I have for people until I'm disrespected then I have no respect and I will treat you like the piece of garbage you are and if your lucky I will allow you to earn my respect back.




TO BE CONTINUED...