Wednesday, July 1, 2009

field is blank

I have developed some trust issues.. I don't know whats the truth anymore, I'm at that point where I feel whatever comes out of someones mouth is a load of bullshit. I've always tried not to go and be bitter but I feel as if my backs against the wall, I think it's just a coping mechanism for the time being until some things get sorted out. I want the best in my life like everyone else, thought i found what would be the reason behind my drive, now the reason is my own well being. The worst thing you could do is live a lie and even worse is to set yourself up for that ignorance. I've given some thought to packing up my bags without informing anyone and heading to Florida to clear my head for awhile, I would love to start school I've been wanting to for the longest time and I feel its time I do something for myself especially if it will better me in the long run. I need time alone right now to think, think about everything that has gone on in the past few years and reflect.